The Dragon part 2! The Dragon part 2!

Great sequel

The animation was well done, and I like that you threw some Wu-Tang in the intro of the movie. Keep making more.

THA-ICE-MAN responds:

fuck you!!

YouKnow You LoveThe Ninja YouKnow You LoveThe Ninja

Great stuff...

The movie was great, especially the sound track... you used some of the classic bond songs, really made the movie stand out. Good work, keep making more!

Jimong5 responds:

I was just telling my friend this when I was making it, I made it a point to make the soundtrack an important detail of the movie. I felt it gives it more dimension. The movie wouldnt be the same with "Pink Dinosaur" From DDR, now would it.

Street Fight Ryu's Origin Street Fight Ryu's Origin

Not bad at all but

Since when was Ken ever related to Ryu? They trained together... but there isn't any father-son relationship going on there... I hope your taking your own spin on it or something, or you've been getting some misinformation. Otherwise though, I thought it was a great clip, liked the training sequence, that was cool.

The Orange Guy Ep.1 The Orange Guy Ep.1

Pretty good

It was actually pretty good, I liked your style of animation and how you made everything move really smoothly and didn't rely on simple tweens throughout the movie, shows real potential. Good job... keep working on it.

Joelasticot responds:

Yeah, I don't like tween animations (except for ones like Legendary Frog's ones, wich are fantastic)

The Dragon ep. 1 The Dragon ep. 1

Nice work

Very nice work, the animation was really good, I was all excited when I saw the Wu sweater... but no Wu-Tang music?? That'd be great for a sequel, but that's just my opinion... anywayz, make more.

THA-ICE-MAN responds:

Well ive already started creating some images for the next one, maybe one of the new warriors will be unmasked..
-shock-gasp-
oh n yeh tha wu own. maybe a lil snip in the next one. thanks

Ja Rule Duets Ja Rule Duets

Hilarious

Your right, Ja Rule ain't shit... his first album was alright but has been downhill from there... this was a great parody, keep making more stuff like this!!

Murray the Monkey ep. 1 Murray the Monkey ep. 1

That was amazing

What a great freakin' movie... make more!!

"Waterman" "Waterman"

That was hilarious

That was a really great clip, reminds me a lot of The Family Guy, with the style of animation and comedy which I've always thought was brilliant... so bottomline; amazing movie... makes more.

Eddy Baggypants 3 (2003) Eddy Baggypants 3 (2003)

That was funny

That was good stuff, liked the jokes and stuff, and the animation is alright too, keep making 'em.

Barge of a 1000 Bullets Barge of a 1000 Bullets

That was cool

That was a cool fight scene, the music worked really well too, so overall it was a great movie, plus you get the little extras at the end. Good stuff, wanna see more!!