Xeno Tactic 2 Xeno Tactic 2

What happened to Xeno Tactic?

It had almost no trace of the original left... and while I can accept that, although it's very similar to Canyon Defence now, I can't help but notice how the turrents have been neutered. All the turrents have three attributes to upgrade which is ok... but they all start off so weak and slow, the upgrades are SO insignificant and they turn so slowly that it's nearly impossible to stop even a simple wave sometimes.

I think this game could be great with some adjustments to the power, range and speed of the turrents. Or at least the amount of money awarded so they can be upgraded faster. Plus, I hope if a third Xeno is created... you go back to allowing us to full map to drop turrets anywhere we want!

SBClock Killer - v1.0 SBClock Killer - v1.0

It was alright

I'm giving this a decent rate because I'm sure you went to some trouble over the coding and planning for the game, so respect for that. However, it would've been better with some concept of ammunition, reloading, or perhaps them attacking back more? Not bad though, keeping working on it. I don't understand the whole clock regime myself, but it's all good.

Johnny Rocketfingers Johnny Rocketfingers

Fun game

Great game, the animation was really good, had a slight "Ren & Stimpy" feel to it with some of the animation techniques, and at the same time brought something entirely new and fresh to the table. All good man, make more!

Ronin-Spirit of the Sword Ronin-Spirit of the Sword

Damn I love this game

This was a great game, I have no idea whatsoever as to how you made it but that's besides the point. Bottomline, amazing game!

Tactics Core Demo Tactics Core Demo

Such a good game

I've played this game so many damn times it's not even funny!! It's such a great game, I just wish I could download it one of these days, but then I'd probably never study! Anywayz, looking forward to a fuller version, keep it up!